Drive Systems is proud to announce the opening of its office/warehouse in Perth, Western Australia.
Drive Systems will carry a comprehensive range of mechanical power transmission products and a wide range of shaft couplings for the pump industry. Drive Systems is the Australian distributor of ESCO gear and disc couplings, Mayr couplings, torque limiters, clutches and Brakes. CMD Winflex grid and gear couplings, Rexnord Omega and Falk Wrapflex elastomeric couplings.
One of its most popular couplings is the Rexnord Omega coupling. Often copied by cheap inferior manufacturers or mixed with non-genuine parts, Drive Systems only selects, stocks and supplies 100 per cent genuine Rexnord Omega Couplings.
Rexnord Omega Elastomeric Couplings are non-lubricated, material-flexing split-in-half tire couplings used in a variety of demanding applications in many industries. This all-purpose coupling has excellent vibration dampening capability, helping to provide extended life to connected equipment.
Omega couplings offer easy installation and replace-in-situ design, while accommodating a wide range of shaft gaps.
Higher material strength
Omega’s specially formulated polyurethane provides significantly higher peak torque capabilities than competitive rubber-based solutions, allowing for a smaller size coupling at a lighter weight and ultimately a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Omega elements are tightly weight matched to ensure standard weight balance conforms with ISO G16 and AGMA Class 8, helping to prevent premature wearing of connected equipment due to an unbalanced coupling.
Variety of sizes and options
In addition to being available in 15 metric sizes, Omega is offered as a general purpose Orange, in a Heavy Duty Yellow option that provides 25 per cent more torque capacity, and a Hydrolytically Stable Green option that is ideal for hot and humid environments. Anticorrosive coated steel shoes and stainless steel hardware or hubs are also available upon request.
Proven and trusted performance
Omega couplings have been used for over 40 years in a wide assortment of demanding applications and recognised in the industry as the benchmark for elastomeric split-in-half tire couplings.
Rexnord Omega Close-Coupled Orange Couplings
- Omega close-coupled elastomeric coupling consists of the unique split-in-half flex element and reversible hubs.
- Available in 15 metric sizes
- Hubs offered in rough, custom or taper bushed designs
- Accommodates shaft diameters up to 229mm
- Continuous torque loads up to 38,442Nm
- Peak torque loads up to 96,093Nm
Rexnord Omega Spacer Orange Couplings
- Omega Spacer elastomeric coupling consists of the unique split-in-half flex element and reversible hubs.
- Available in 13 sizes from ES2-M to ES80-M metric
- Hubs offered in rough, custom or tape bush designs
- Accommodates shaft diameters up to 155mm
- Continuous torque loads up to 4,463Nm
- Peak torque loads up to 11,157Nm
- Features optional hole mounting positions and reversible hubs to accommodate most shaft spacing requirements
This partner solution was brought to you by Drive Systems. For more information visit drivesystems.com.au