The Hydraulic Institute (HI), the global authority on pumps and pumping systems, announced the 2015-2016 Board of Directors and Officers during its Annual meeting recently held in St. Petersburg, Florida. The Board is primarily responsible for guiding the strategic direction of HI and providing organization oversight.
George Harris, President & CEO, Hydro, Inc. has been elected to serve as Chairman of the Board. John White, Jr, CEO, TACO, Inc. has been elected to serve as HI President and remains as HI’s Vice President, Government & Regulatory Affairs.
The other officers are Michael S. Cropper, Director, Product Development, Sulzer Pumps (US) Inc. who remains as Vice President, Technical Affairs; Bob Hendricks, President, Industrial Pump Operations, Flowserve who remains as HI Vice President, Member Services; Jeff Bredeson, Senior VP, Region Americas, WILO USA as HI Vice President, Knowledge & Education. Robert K. Asdal, HI Executive Director, also continues to serve as Secretary/Treasurer for the Hydraulic Institute.
Additional Board members, serving terms of varying lengths, include:
- Peter Barry, President, WEG Electric Corp
- Aris Chicles, President, Industrial Process, ITT – Industrial Process
- Jeremy Frank, President & CEO, KCF Technologies, Inc.
- Allen Hobratschk, President, National Pump Company
- Mark Kreinbihl, Group President, Gorman-Rupp, Mansfield Division
- Phil Pejovich, President, Flow Technologies, Pentair Water
- Frank Rebori, President, Smith & Loveless, Inc.
- Jeff Wiemelt, President, Sundyne, LLC
The following past presidents of HI continue their active participation in the Institute as ex-officio members of the Board: Al Huber, President, Patterson Pump Company, Dennis Ziegler, President & CEO, GIW Industries, Ken Napolitano, President, Xylem and John Miersma, President, Iwaki America.