Read the latest issue online
Hydroflux Pacific helping Fiji to protect coral reef February 14, 2018
Starting the International Year of the Reef, the Prime Minister of Fiji, Frank B...
The experience and capability of a world-leading pump manufacturer February 12, 2018
Ebara is known worldwide as one of the largest and most diverse manufacturers o...
A Water Corporation project supported by AVK February 8, 2018
Water Corporation is in the practical completion stage on a major upgrade for th...
Electric borehole pumps built for heavy duty conditions February 8, 2018
Caprari’s ongoing research is centred on the creation of eco-friendly prod...
Hydroflux Group receives multiple GRS accreditations February 5, 2018
The Hydroflux Group of specialist water and wastewater companies recently receiv...
- Improve you knowledge of irrigation pumps at a 2-day training course in Prospect, Tasmania, running 20-21 March.… https://t.co/vAiWwcuR4M about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Australian Renewable Energy Agency has committed funding for a feasibility study investigating whether a disuse… https://t.co/g4wfWH9vkC about 3 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Australian Renewable Energy Agency has announced funding to EnergyAustralia for the next stage of the seawater… https://t.co/Z8pwpHnpG6 about 3 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The South Australian Government is taking a new approach to salinity management, making it easier for irrigators al… https://t.co/p7ALM56GzC 01:50:42 PM February 16, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- An new project to improve the water supply for a regional community in WA will include the construction of two boos… https://t.co/xVebxjxc9C 01:00:03 PM February 14, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite