The City of Kingston (VIC) is seeking tenders for a major drainage and pump project at the Fraser Avenue Outfall Drain.
The work to be performed under the contract includes:
- Construction of a large stormwater drainage pipe and pits;
- Construction of a deep stormwater pumping station;
- Installation of pumps and a rising main;
- Installation of a control panel and electricity and communications infrastructure; and
- Construction of a shed over the pumping station.
It is intended that the work must commence after 29 June 2015 and must be completed prior to 13 November 2015. Tenders must be received by Thursday 19 March.
To download the tender documents, click here.
For assistance in accessing the documentation, contact customer support on 1800 233 996.