Please click here for past issues
Read the latest issue online
Wastewater pump selected for safety and reliability April 24, 2019
A NSW fruit juice manufacturer has recently selected Gorman-Rupp self-priming pu...
Is more better? April 22, 2019
by Sean Richardson, Manager – Customer Services, WEG Australia Suppliers today...
Cost-effective pumping during drought April 22, 2019
Large areas of eastern Australia have been in drought for a long period of time,...
Not just motors: the high-reliability TECO MV510 variable speed drive range April 18, 2019
TECO Electric and Machinery is a market leader, well-known for producing high-qu...
FPT Industrial powers your business, no matter the location April 17, 2019
Whether you are operating in the alps or in a remote rural location, you can dep...
- Pump Industry Australia (PIA) is holding a one-day pump installation and commissioning course on 15 May in Brisban… https://t.co/W6UgIsmN8t about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @IrrigationAus is holdinga 2-day irrigation pumps and systems training course on 22-23 May in Hobart. Register now… https://t.co/lfaqKEC8M4 about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to IrrigationAus ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A NSW fruit juice manufacturer has recently selected Gorman-Rupp self-priming pumps for its wastewater service. The… https://t.co/rLEboMMQS3 about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- With the ever-increasing demand and expectation for extra “stuff”, how do manufactures, suppliers, designers and sp… https://t.co/fnXmMai0Cv about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Solar PV has become a popular option in agricultural applications due to its scalability and proven technology. Irr… https://t.co/CHj2sSgK1u about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
May 14 - May 17
May 21 - May 23
May 22 - May 23
June 25 - June 26