Please click here for past issues
Read the latest issue online
Gorman-Rupp pumps now using “blue oil” December 12, 2017
Gorman-Rupp customers will notice a change in the oil sight glasses of their new...
Southern Cross submersible borehole pump installed December 6, 2017
Midwest Valves & Controls has supplied and installed a Southern Cross submer...
DAF pump used in wastewater treatment plant upgrade December 5, 2017
An EDUR DAF pump unit has been selected to replace a conventional system at a wa...
Aerator helps with dissolved oxygen requirements November 29, 2017
As part of an upgrade to a rural wastewater treatment plant in Pennsylvania, a r...
The four questions to ask when buying a pump engine November 7, 2017
When you’re in the market for an engine to power your irrigation pump, what s...
- Work has started on the Gunbar water pipeline in NSW. https://t.co/GktuuKe9tP about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Pumps keep Suma Park Dam full https://t.co/msPkMANXMS about 4 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Improving energy efficiency through micro-grids https://t.co/K7BRU2JDMW about 4 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tender: construction of odour control facility and pipe replacement https://t.co/996pDQEKc1 -closes 18/01/2018 01:59:51 PM December 08, 2017 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tender: replacement of values at pump station https://t.co/7bHCSE6pQD - closes 09/12/17 01:57:22 PM December 08, 2017 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite