Clarification processes are commonly used in various stages of solids separation in industrial water and wastewater treatment systems, road construction and tunnelling, and mining process applications. Hydroflux has provided over 330 clarifier units installed throughout Australasia, MIddle East and UK, with installations dating back to 1962.
Hydroflux has a full range of clarifier applications, including:
- Primary clarification – The first stage of solids separation in industrial wastewater treatment systems, road and tunnelling operations, and various mining process applications
- Secondary clarification – Typically used for continuous biological wastewater processes to separate biomass from the water phase
- Tertiary clarification – Tertiary filtration for the removal of fine suspended solids, nutrients, bacteria and pathogens
- Lime saturators – Designed to produce saturated lime water for control of the pH and alkalinity of water in water treatment plants supplying industrial factories and in various mining process applications
- Sludge thickeners – Typically used for filtrate washwater recovery in large industrial treatment plants and various high solids mining process applications
Hydroflux also has clarifiers for municipal sewage clarifier applications, with information available at Hydroflux EPCO.
As a pioneer in Australia, Hydroflux continues to offer EPCO Australia’s complete design, build, install and refurbishment service. Its commitment to clients does not end with the delivery of the project, and it supports clients so that their plants continue to operate at their full design capacity well into the future.
This partner content is brought to you by Hydroflux. For more information, visit https://www.hydrofluxepco.com.au/epco-australia/clarifiers/.