A leading Australian Pump distributor is seeking a proactive sales team member to join their ranks.
Brown Brothers Engineers Australia is seeking a proactive external Area Sales Manager to manage and grow sales in their Northern NSW Dealer Network.
Brown Brothers Engineers Australia (BBEA) is an established company in the pump and water industry, as well as a major distributor of globally recognised pump brands and manufactured pump systems.
BBEA is a company where opportunities for professional and personal development can be realised. The core of BBEA is differentiation – that is the company’s driving motivation. Brown Brothers are dedicated to bringing their customers exceptional customer service whilst offering world leading designed pumps and pumping systems.
The role will ensure revenue growth of products and services by identify identifying current and potential customer’s needs and opportunities to grow the Brown Brothers business. Key responsibilities will include:
– Develop a sales plan and strategy for the Northern NSW sales territory.
– Management and development of long-standing customer relationships, with a focus on exceeding customer expectations and driving customer service delivery in Northern NSW.
– Be the customer’s advocate by provide feedback for continuous product and customer service improvement.
– Work closely with State Manager and other external Area Sales Managers, including internal departmental personnel, providing product support and technical information as necessary.
– Hands on approach to dealer training and infield product support.
To be successful in this role, applicants will need:
– A successful sales career with a proven track record of goal achievement within a technical product sales environment, preferably in the pump industry.
– Qualifications in the field of engineering / sales / marketing, or sound mechanical aptitude, knowledge of pumps and pumping systems.
– A strong focus on business acumen and key account management skills that will allow you to provide value to your customers.
– Excellent interpersonal skills and accomplished communicator.
– Excellent computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
– A valid and full driving licence.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package including salary, statutory superannuation, fully maintained company car and ideally based in the Brown Brother’s Sydney office.
If you are a proactive person with a strong customer service focus, take pride and ownership in your contribution want to be part of a growing organisation this could be your next long term role.
Only successful candidates will be contacted and all applications received will be treated confidentially.
To apply please forward your CV and cover letter to [email protected] ref BBEANSW.
For more information visit the Brown Brothers website.