With a huge program of modernisation works being undertaken in the Murrumbidgee region this winter, Murrumbidgee Irrigation is committed...
Read the latest edition online
- Hunter Water has included an increase to drinking water output in its proposed Drought Response Desalination Plant… https://t.co/2ioUC3zeow about 22 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The New South Wales Government has announced $94,500 in drought emergency funding, to assist water supply projects… https://t.co/6XwgnT6iCc about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Two major fossil fuel companies will hunt for new gas across more than 7,000 square kilometers of regional Queensla… https://t.co/j4G9hrSEN9 about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest analysis of Orange’s water outlook has shown consistently high flows in NSW’s Macquarie River, keeping t… https://t.co/iJTivem4KX 07:46:00 AM May 21, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- SA Water has attributed its ability to maintain ongoing water and wastewater services during COVID-19 to its strong… https://t.co/2hWJH5u7On 07:30:00 AM May 21, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite