Expressions of interest are currently sought for the design development & construction for the following at Coffs Harbour Health Campus, NSW.
- The staged removal and disposal of existing 40 off Temperzone DX split ducted units and all associated redundant pipework, electrical wiring, outdoor condensers etc.
- Replace with 40 off chilled water (CHW) and heating hot water (HHW) ducted units.
- Provision of 5 off high efficiency air cooled chillers complete with hydronic module with variable speed drive (VSD) pumps and coil protective coating to the chillers.
- Provision of 2 off LPG high efficiency HHW boilers and pumped HHW circuits to plant rooms 6 and 7.
- Connect HHW pumped circuit to existing LPG domestic hot water units in plant rooms 4 and 10.
- All pumps to be complete with VSDs.
- Modifications to each of the mechanical services switchboards to suit the new installation.
- Upgrading of the existing BMCS system to link into the chiller control system through a high level interface to automatically manage and monitor the chillers. BMS to monitor boiler and pump functions.
The works are to significantly reduce electrical energy consumption and cut greenhouse gas emissions. Data logging will be provided to each plant room to monitor energy consumption prior to the installation. The new BMS connection will be used to monitor and compare energy consumption post installation.
Submissions close: 2:00 PM Tuesday the 25th of February, 2014.
More information and application details may be found on the tender webpage.