The Tasman District Council (TAS) is seeking tenders for the construction of Pohara Four Winds Pump Station and rising main.
Key items of work are:
- Construction of the new wastewater pump station
- Demolition of the existing pump station
- Approximately one kilometre of new 280mm OD PE100 SDR13.6 pressurised wastewater pipeline connecting to an existing rising main
- All associated air valves, odour control and drain points
- Major culvert crossings at Bartlett Creek and Ellis Creek
- All associated environmental and Traffic Management Plans
Submissions to tender close 9 May 2018.