INPEX seeks to engage the services of contractor(s) for the provision of dry gas and mechanical seals and associated services on the Ichthys gas pipeline.
The scope of services for this request covers dry gas and mechanical seal activities including:
- Sparing, stock holding and preservation of dry gas and mechanical seals
- Technical and engineering support (commissioning, start-up and ongoing operations)
- Provision of training to INPEX personnel
- Refurbishment and supply of mechanical seals and associated parts
- Supply of field labour for dry gas and mechanical seal activities (including urgent requests)
- Maintenance services for INPEX facility Dry Gas and Mechanical Seals.
The Contractors main responsibilities are:
- Spare parts supply
- Spare parts stock holding and appropriate preservation
- Onsite support during commissioning, start up and ongoing operations
- Ongoing technical support
- Training to relevant INPEX personnel including technicians and rotating equipment inspectors
- Refurbishment of mechanical seals
- Supply of field labour for mechanical seal activities
Submissions close on the 15th of November2013.
More information is available here.