INPEX Operations is seeking expressions of interest from contractors with suitable capability to provide 3rd Party Maintenance Services for the Ichthys onshore and offshore assets. Expressions of interest are being sought to enable INPEX to define the final scope of the package(s) and the type of contractual arrangement that should be applied.
The services provided will support INPEX maintenance teams in delivering the INPEX Operations Maintenance Strategy.
The scope of supply will include (but not be limited to):
- Execution of allocated operational maintenance activities
- Provision of supplementary labour to meet peak labour demands
- Operation of onshore workshop facilities Activities will include (but not be limited to):
- Plant maintenance and repairs for allocated operational area equipment
- Insulation and cladding removal and installation
- Minor fabric maintenance
- Scaffolding installation and removal
- General steelwork and piping fabrication
- Campaign Maintenance
- Shutdown Maintenance
- Day to day operation of onshore company workshop facilities
Minimum SOW Requirements
INPEX Operations requires the services of a suitably experienced maintenance service provider with proven capability and an established presence in the oil and gas sector.
- Managing the execution of allocated work activities that are compliant to Company and external standards, using INPEX systems and tools.
- Input to and delivery of work as per the integrated activity plan.
- Managing the resourcing, preparation and execution of allocated maintenance activities in conjunction with INPEX staff/departments.
- Providing suitable management, supervision and co-ordination roles to support the contract requirements.
- Providing workshop resources to deliver a functional and efficient onsite workshop that meets or exceeds customer requirements for quality and performance.
- Providing supplementary and peak loading resources to support the INPEX maintenance teams.
- Provision of out of hours support to INPEX maintenance teams.
These services are expected to commence in the third quarter of 2015.
Submissions close: Monday the 28th of April, 2014.
For further information or application details see the tender webpage.