Bankstown City Council (NSW) is currently seeking suitably qualified contractors for improvement works to the Maluga Park wetlands.
The scope of works aims at improving water quality entering the site and enhancing water circulation within the Park’s Ponds to maximise the quality of habitat and the general amenity and aesthetic of the area.
The works generally include:
- Improvement of park amenity and aesthetics;
- Trenching, backfilling, regrading of embankments and revegetation;
- Supply and installation of drainage systems;
- Supply and installation of pump;
- Construction of embankment;
- Construction of bioretention system;
- Construction of new viewing area.
Submissions close: 2:30PM Sydney time, Tuesday the 22nd of July 2014.
For further information or application details see the tender webpage.