The NSW Office of Water is seeking submissions from suitably qualified and resourced contractors for the supply and installation of polyethylene pipe of various diameters and associated tanks, pumps and power necessary for stock and non potable domestic water supply to rural properties.
The scope of the works includes:
• Submission of the Work Health & Safety Management Plan and its operation;
• Submission of Quality Assurance documents, its operation and submission of records;
• Clear site;
• Set out of the Works;
• All temporary materials;
• All permanent materials;
• Necessary, transport, loading & unloading of permanent & temporary materials to perform the Works;
• Maintain protection of works;
• Reinstatement & restoration of the Works;
• Supply, install and maintain Site water, sewer, phone & electricity for the duration of the contract;
• Supply, install, maintain & clean site accommodation, sanitation and other ancillary facilities;
• Construct and maintain access required to complete the Works;
• Design, construct, maintain & removal of all temporary works to complete the Works;
• Construct, maintain & removal of temporary security fencing where required, for the duration of the Contract;
• Traffic control.
• Boreheadworks – supply and installation of pipework, fittings, valves and meters;
• Pipeline – supply and installation of polyethylene pipe, including all necessary fittings, valves and tees as per the Plan, Specification and Appendices;
• Supply and installation of water storage tanks, at various sites, including foundation preparation and inlet and outlet fittings;
• Provide adequate power supply to all pump sites by a suitably qualified power line and electrical contractor;
• Supply of “Works as Executed” drawings and any Operation Manuals.
The estimated timeframe for delivery is 10 months.
Submissions close: 2:00PM Sydney time, Thursday the 3rd of April, 2014.
For further information or application details see the tender webpage.