Deltra Electricity has issued a tender for the offsite overhaul of electric feed pump main pump cartridges and booster pumps on its Wallerwang Power Station.
Wallerawang Power Station is located off the Castlereagh Highway, 18 km from Lithgow and approximately 165km west of Sydney, NSW. Access to Wallerawang Power Station is byroad only.
The works cover the offsite overhaul of the Unit 7 & 8 Electric Feed Pump 65CHTA Long Cartridges and 10FA Booster Pump Assemblies for a period of two (2) years at Wallerawang Power Station, and includes
- Transport from Wallerawang Power Station to the Contractor’s works;
- Full Strip and condition survey.
- Provide detailed report, c/w remedial workscope, photographs, and cost breakdowns;
- Full reassembly, including balancing;
- Preparation for transport and long term storage; and
- Return transport to Wallerawang Store.
Tenderers are not required to attend a Pre Tender meeting, however, tenderers are invited to attend the site to familiarise themselves with the site and rules of site.
Accredited Representatives of the firms proposing to submit a Tender shall contact, Mr Wayne Vought Ph: 0263528877 Mob: 0409832181or E-mail:[email protected] for the arrangements regarding inspection of the Site:
Quotations will close at 1.00pm on Tuesday 29th January 2013 at Wallerawang Power Station. For technical enquiries please contact the above office. General telephone enquiries may be made on (61) 2 4352 6383.
Specification/Quotation documents may be obtained from <http://www.de.com.au/>