GWM Water (VIC) is seeking tenders for the design and construction for the refurbishment of Jamouneau Street Sewer Pump Station located in Warracknabeal.
The scope of works include:
- Structural assessment of the existing pump station
- Development of detailed design for all components of works
- Installation and management of a temporary sewerage bypass system
- Demolition of the existing pump station building and steelwork in the pump well
- Completion of all civil, mechanical and electrical works, and commissioning of the refurbished pump station
Submissions to tender close 22 September 2016.