Australian Zirconia Ltd (NSW) is seeking tenders for the design, supply, fabrication, assembly, inspection, testing, and preparation for shipment to site of all items associated with the Water Supply Plant (WSP) for the Dubbo Zirconia Project.
Raw water supplied from the raw water storage pond to the WSP is principal’s scope. The WSP will produce 3 types of water:
- Process Water
- Potable Water
- Demineralised Water
This tender includes three separate projects for which contractors may apply: the Process Water, Potable Water and Demineralization Water Plant.
The Process Water Plant will remove suspended solids including algae, pathogens, or other microorganism loadings. The Process Water Plant will include, but is not limited to:
- Clarification to remove bulk suspended solids, colloidal iron, faecal coli forms and other microorganisms.
- Multimedia filters (MMF) to reduce the residual turbidity and suspended solids loading.
The Demineralised Water Plant produces demineralised water suitable for continuous duty for a boiler operating at 6000 kPag. This will include, but is not limited to:
- A reverse osmosis (RO) plant.
- An ion exchange demineralisation plant (or equivalent).
The Potable Water Plant may include, but is not limited to:
- Pre-filtration to remove suspended solids, colloidal iron, faecal coli forms and other microorganisms.
- Activated carbon filters to remove organic materials.
- A sterilization unit (hypochlorite dosing or other) for control of bacteria and other pathogens.
Further information on this tender may be found on the project gateway.
Submissions close Friday 31 October 2014.