Sydney Water has issued a tender for the service and repair of pumps, grinders and mixers up to 250kW, including collection; strip and assessment; inspection report and quotation; repairs; bench testing and return.
Equipment to be serviced includes submersible sewage pumps, sump pumps, macerators, sludge pumps, centrifugal transfer pumps, multistage centrifugal or turbine pumps, dosing pumps, positive displacement progressive cavity pumps, magnetic drive pumps and mixers.
A number of contracts may be established, to the advantage of Sydney Water to provide for services across the range of pumps. Parts may be supplied free of charges to the Service Contractor through separate supply contracts between original equipment manufacturers and Sydney Water.
The new service contracts are intended to have competitively priced standardised service, overhaul and repairs of pumps, grinders and mixers that is out of service and identified by Sydney Water and nominated contractors, such as the Operational Maintenance and Facilities Management (OM) Contractor.
The proposed contracts will seek:
• collection and delivery for various Sydney Water locations
• strip or disassemble, assess and report on nominated ranges of pump and mixer to be serviced
• standard overhauls and testing on nominated ranges of pump and mixer types
• schedule of rates on labour for additional repairs and other services required
• flow testing services of selected repaired pumps to confirm restoration of pump performance and efficiency.
For more information contact John Newton on 02 8849 6466 or at [email protected]
The tender closes on 7 March 2013 at 9:30am