Central Coast Council (NSW) is seeking tenders for the design, development and construction of sewage pump station N7A. Works include construction of a new wet well, new valve pit, new collection maintenance hole, new switchboard plinth, pipework, installation of pumps and fittings, reinforced concrete driveway, demolition of the existing sewage pumping station, demolition of existing maintenance holes, and demolition of existing switchboard plinth.
Submissions to tender close 10 March 2020.
Read the latest edition online
- Preliminary works have begun on the $9 million replacement of the 65-year-old sewage pump station (SPS K), with a n… https://t.co/jzpLW7dThy about 19 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- An upgrade to Murray Bridge’s wastewater network is now entering the final stages and is expected to commence opera… https://t.co/kfNGMVRizU about 39 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Queensland Government has announced changes to the 2020-21 Sunwater water sharing rules in order to maximise wa… https://t.co/tJIZcHankZ about 43 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A 72 hour water test has recently been completed on a bore near the Narromine Wetlands in New South Wales.… https://t.co/yAtg2PA0ni about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Katnook Gas Processing Facility in south-east South Australia is set to provide natural gas to the region again… https://t.co/AxcV5eUYoI 04:15:00 PM March 16, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite