Central Coast Council (NSW) is seeking tenders for the design, development and construction of sewage pump station N7A. Works include construction of a new wet well, new valve pit, new collection maintenance hole, new switchboard plinth, pipework, installation of pumps and fittings, reinforced concrete driveway, demolition of the existing sewage pumping station, demolition of existing maintenance holes, and demolition of existing switchboard plinth.
Submissions to tender close 10 March 2020.
Read the latest edition online
- The $944 million Brisbane Metro project has reached a new milestone with early works now underway, including works… https://t.co/ESnnjUlPN7 about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Orange City Council is pumping water from the Macquarie River for the first time ever since the NSW Government appr… https://t.co/cHnNztgwRq about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Australian Government has introduced new legislative amendments to support the delivery of a National Radioacti… https://t.co/wy4OOniSsA about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Mareeba Shire Council (QLD) is seeking tenders for upgrade works required to eight sewage pump stations located wit… https://t.co/TTN0d1uChQ about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Armidale is another step closer to greater water security, with plans for an $11.5 million pipeline and pump statio… https://t.co/XmU7R2NwCw 01:22:00 PM February 12, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite