Sunshine Coast Regional Council (QLD) is seeking tenders for the construction of a complete system to pump sewage combined with leachate from the Nambour landfill sewer pump station to the nominated connection location at the Unitywater sullage pipeline through to the sewerage treatment plant.
- Supply, install and commission of sewer pump station
- Decommissioning and demolition and disposal of existing septic tanks
- Supply, install and commission of duel sewer/leachate rising main to sewerage treatment plant
- Supply, install and commission internal leachate main from existing leachate wells to the onsite tank farm
- Supply, install, test and commission all (internal and external to site) civil, electrical and mechanical equipment to fully operational status
- Undertake repairs to existing leachate well infrastructure
- Excavation and placement of sewer pipelines within the site
- Installation of pumps and telemetry systems
- Horizontal Directional Drilling: road under-boring both Bli Bli Road and the Bruce Highway from the Nambour Landfill site through to Unitywater Nambour sewerage plant
- Testing, commissioning, quality assurance, certification and warranty for the complete system.
Submissions to tender close 22 November 2016.