Due to increasing demands from the Australian and international industries to secure more reliable and technologically advanced pumps, ITT Blakers has established itself to become a diverse and all-inclusive pump provider servicing the industry.
With the most widely recognised and respected brands in the global pump industry, ITT Blakers’ highly-engineered critical components and customised technology solutions are achieving significantly improved results.
The company’s offerings include the most comprehensive line of double suction, end suction, multistage, vertical turbine, progressive cavity and chemical dosing pumps for chemical feed, water supply, booster, low lift and high lift.
For non-clog solids handling, a range of horizontal, vertical sump and submersible pumps have helped professional engineers solve water pollution problems around the world, while ITT Rheinhütte Pumpen offers an extensive range of plastic pumps for the industry.
At ITT Blakers, we do essential things in extraordinary ways. Working to supply clean water and treat wastewater are among them. We have been supplying horizontal and vertical pumps to municipal facilities, distribution networks and flood control stations across the world.
And ITT Goulds Pumps, with its strong chemical processing heritage, provides a broad range of sealed and sealless chemical pumps to “polish” water treatment plant effluent to make it safe for drinking. ITT PRO Services® provides a wide range of aftermarket services that help reduce equipment total cost of ownership and improve reliability, including parts, upgrades, repairs, inventory services, lifecycle design, monitoring and control.
The i-ALERT® Equipment Health Monitoring Solution provides customers with a flexible predictive maintenance program for any level of operation. The solution is scalable to customers’ monitoring requirements.
As a global OEM, ITT Goulds offers pumping solutions, which includes but is not limited to:
• ITT Goulds 3400 series horizontal split case centrifugal pumps
• ITT 3600/3393 series horizontal high-pressure multistage centrifugal pumps
• ITT Goulds V series vertical seawater lift pumps
• ITT IC/3196 /3180 end suction centrifugal pumps
• ITT Goulds 3171 vertical cantilever type pumps
• ITT Goulds AF series axial flow pumps
• ITT Rheinhütte specialised corrosive service pumps
• ITT i-ALERT Equipment Health monitor for real-time pump equipment health monitoring
• ITT PumpSmart for efficient and reliable operation of the pump
ITT Goulds’ pump technology and expert knowledge enables the water industry to comply with regulatory requirements by supplying safe drinking water through:
• NSF approved materials as applicable
• Industry leading efficiency with high reliability
• Intelligent pump condition monitoring
SEEPEX is a leading global supplier of products and services for conveying and controlling liquids. ITT Blakers is an authorised representative covering supply and services of SEEPEX products, with a long spanning relationship of over 40 years.
SEEPEX progressive cavity pumps offer the best conveying and metering solutions in all areas of water treatment:
• MD range for flocculent dosing
• BN range with SCT for sludge feed and transfer
• T range for dewatered sludge
• MD or BN range for hypochlorite dosing for disinfection
ITT Blakers and SEEPEX’s pump technology and expert knowledge enables the water treatment industry to comply with the regulator requirements by supplying safe drinking water through:
• NSF and WRAS approved materials
• Intelligent metering pumps for optimised chemical usage
Iwaki Pumps is a leading global supplier of products and services for precise chemical dosing and magnetic drive pumps. ITT Blakers is an authorised representative covering supply and services of Iwaki products, with a long spanning relationship over of 32 years.
Highly precise control offers a solution for every chemical dosing and transfer application. Iwaki range covers:
• Iwaki’s IX series are digitally controlled direct-drive diaphragm pumps
• Iwaki’s LK series mechanical dosing diaphragm dosing pump pumps
• MD/MDM series leak-free magnetic process pumps
• Iwaki E series solenoid driven dosing pumps
ITT Blakers partners with its customers to deliver lasting solutions for assets that underpin the sector.
This partner content is brought to you by ITT Blakers. For more information, visit www.ittblakers.com/Home/.