The Water Industry Operators Association of Australia (WIOA) is accepting registrations for the 77th Victorian Water Industry Operations Conference and Exhibition at the Bendigo Exhibition Centre on 3 & 4 September.
Water industry personnel involved in the operation and maintenance of urban, rural and industrial water related infrastructure for the management, conveyance, treatment, discharge and reuse of water and trade wastes should attend this conference.
If you’re an operator, manager, engineer, consultant or professional, someone who is working in the water industry or just has an interest in water, then this is the perfect platform to meet and liaise with leading figures in the water industry.
The exhibition features:
• Over 25 technical presentation on a variety of topics
• Water industry awards announcements, including Victorian Operator of the Year
• Attendance over 1400 expected
• 140+ exhibitors of the world’s leading water industry companies on-site
• Keynote presentation on lessons in leadership by Mr Stewart Kreltszheim
- Orica Victorian Water of Origin Taste Test
Entry to the exhibition only is FREE between 9am & 3pm.
Conference website: http://www.wioa.org.au/2014conferences/vic.htm