The Water Industry Operator Association of Australia (WIOA) has just appointed its seventh Life Member in 44 years of...
Record levels of government funding are providing local growers along South Australia’s River Murray with the opportunity to remain at...
The new DryWet sewage pumps set to change the market July 12, 2018
Thanks to its dedicated research and development division, Caprari—headquarter...
Safer and more cost-effective wastewater pumping July 11, 2018
With work health and safety (WHS) practices under increased scrutiny, there is a...
Submersible wastewater pump and motor testing | Part 2 July 10, 2018
By Joe Evans, Pump Ed 101 In a previous issue, we reviewed the drawdown analysis...
An innovative sewage solution to service Melbourne’s growing north July 10, 2018
With the population of Melbourne’s Northern Growth Area expected to rapidly in...
New developments with VSE units and SmartObserver July 10, 2018
For many years, the octavis diagnostic amplifiers have been a mainstay in ifm ef...
- Pumps played a critical role in the rescue of a junior soccer team from a cave in Thailand https://t.co/8n12Y6Mv2b about 3 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Water management and allocation in Queensland’s St George region will be undertaken by St George locals, following… https://t.co/adFalS0YGj about 4 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The first environmental release of water from the Northern Basin has been successful, with water travelling 2000km… https://t.co/OcmhXdao5p about 4 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- An $8.1 million upgrade of the Gunnedah Wastewater Treatment Plant in Gunnedah, New South Wales was completed in Ma… https://t.co/kx3pMLeTCA about 5 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- With work health and safety (WHS) practices under increased scrutiny, there is a safer way to pump wastewater, acco… https://t.co/g1kwv55CXt about 5 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite