The Water Industry Operator Association of Australia (WIOA) has just appointed its seventh Life Member in 44 years of...
Record levels of government funding are providing local growers along South Australia’s River Murray with the opportunity to remain at...
Supply continues to first Vesconite pump application December 6, 2018
The Australian agent of the no-swell, lubrication-free bushing and wear material...
Caprari’s innovation recognised at EIMA International November 27, 2018
Caprari has always invested in the development of new products and patents aimed...
“Eradicator” for unloading tankers November 22, 2018
A NSW council has acquired a Gorman-Rupp T3C60SC-B for unloading wastewater tank...
Vesconite Bearings adds to its globally recognised machine shop November 21, 2018
Self-lubricated polymer bearings and bushes manufacturer Vesconite Bearings has ...
Innovation at the heart of Austmine 2019 November 15, 2018
Austmine 2019 ‘Mining Innovation: The Next Horizon’, the leading mining inno...
- Dredging works at the Port of Broome are set to begin in mid-2019. https://t.co/DkxMuBdT5S https://t.co/ZHZ7I03Yum about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Tasmanian Government is investing in better wastewater infrastructure for Freycinet National Park.… https://t.co/DG7Ok7lavH about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Goolwa Surf Life Saving Club has installed new wastewater infrastructure. https://t.co/oaWmHVcn1e https://t.co/JczrChOEdk about 6 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @AusConservation is challenging the Federal Government's assessment of Adani’s plan for a water pipeline to service… https://t.co/KXwkVPHQEq about 6 days ago from TweetDeck in reply to AusConservation ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @WaterNSW and @NSWgovInfo have imposed tough water restrictions on the Lower Darling region due to the severe droug… https://t.co/3rkd6sU3Nk about 6 days ago from TweetDeck in reply to WaterNSW ReplyRetweetFavorite