Work has started in Blessington, Tasmania, on the $30 million North Esk Irrigation Scheme, following the award of the...
Read the latest issue online
Southern Cross submersible borehole pump installed December 6, 2017
Midwest Valves & Controls has supplied and installed a Southern Cross submer...
DAF pump used in wastewater treatment plant upgrade December 5, 2017
An EDUR DAF pump unit has been selected to replace a conventional system at a wa...
Aerator helps with dissolved oxygen requirements November 29, 2017
As part of an upgrade to a rural wastewater treatment plant in Pennsylvania, a r...
The four questions to ask when buying a pump engine November 7, 2017
When you’re in the market for an engine to power your irrigation pump, what s...
Self primer ideal for seawater at daydream November 1, 2017
A seawater pump was needed at Daydream Island in Queensland to pump filtered sea...
- Pumps keep Suma Park Dam full https://t.co/msPkMANXMS about 17 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Improving energy efficiency through micro-grids https://t.co/K7BRU2JDMW about 17 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tender: construction of odour control facility and pipe replacement https://t.co/996pDQEKc1 -closes 18/01/2018 about 3 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tender: replacement of values at pump station https://t.co/7bHCSE6pQD - closes 09/12/17 about 3 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A major upgrade to the HVAC system at the Canberra Museum and Gallery is expected to reduce ACT greenhouse gas emi… https://t.co/2d0rqdO5P2 about 5 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite