For years Caprari has been installing inclined submersible pumps on riverbeds, lakes and artificial basins, where this application is...
In a previous issue of Pump Industry, Heinz P. Bloch and Richard Smith looked at cost-saving opportunities for general...
Layne Bowler’s history can be traced back to 1882, when the inventor Mahlon Layne drilled his first well and...
Read the latest issue online
Lowara releases new Smart Pump range May 14, 2019
The new Lowara Smart Pump range is designed to “plug and play” and is all ab...
Wear rings suitable for harsh conditions May 14, 2019
According to pump technical expert, Charlie Simpson, Vesconite wear rings should...
EHEDG certification for progressive cavity pumps April 30, 2019
The pump industry relies on expertise from a large and varied range of specialis...
Reducing customer disruption during pipeline maintenance with layflat hose April 25, 2019
It can take weeks to reline and replace corroding underground water pipelines to...
E10PX Endurance: Innovation at its finest April 25, 2019
An extension of Caprari’s reputable Endurance range of borehole pumps, the E10...
- A new Chief Executive Officer has been appointed to The Board of @TasIrrigation effective immediately… https://t.co/PmNKtPzXWo about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Tasmanian Government is set to support rural and regional areas by delivering irrigation infrastructure and exp… https://t.co/cTsfant7oH about 4 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Australian Potash is developing two additional production wells at its Lake Wells Sulphate of Potash (SOP) project… https://t.co/A9JXWiiL6M about 4 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @IrrigationAus is holdinga 2-day irrigation pumps and systems training course on 25-26 June in Wembly, WA. Register… https://t.co/xn5lHNqWNg about 6 days ago from TweetDeck in reply to IrrigationAus ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The MIT $100K Entrepreneurship Competition has been awarded to a startup that is helping oil well owners remotely m… https://t.co/jKIs5TJpSP 02:26:57 PM May 22, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite