With storm season fast approaching it is always best to be prepared. Although we cannot control the weather, we...
Ask an expert: why valveless flow control with progressive cavity pumps is useful in oil and gas applicationsKim Ho, , Ask an Expert, Features, Oil & gas, Partner Solutions, Reliability, Valves, Water & wastewater, 0
The pump industry relies on expertise from a large and varied range of specialists, from experts in particular pump...
Conventionally, power and heat are supplied from different generation cycles, with electricity being produced in power plants and supplied...
The South Australian Government and the District Council of Franklin Harbour will together commit $715,000 towards a new water...
Overall vibration monitoring using Compact Vibration Sensors according to ISO 10816 August 22, 2019
The VNB series can monitor up to 500mm/sec at low frequency and will read RMS Ve...
Vesconite wear rings offer pump operating advantage August 20, 2019
Vesconite Bearings’ casing wear rings are proving so popular that they are cur...
Water flinger adopted by pump manufacturer August 15, 2019
A Southern African pump manufacturer has received its order for Vesconite low-sw...
Open hopper progressive cavity pumps versus conveyors or tote bins August 1, 2019
By Peter Vila, Managing Director of SEEPEX Australia. The pump industry relies o...
Optimal pump performance through innovation, quality and experience July 31, 2019
With energy efficiency and lifecycle costs key concerns for end users, it is mor...
- @ARENA_aus has announced $950,000 in funding for gas company BOC to develop a #renewable #hydrogen production and r… https://t.co/SdN0rQZTv1 about 2 days ago from TweetDeck in reply to ARENA_aus ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Cedar Grove Wastewater Treatment Plant has hit a new milestone, with construction now reaching the halfway poin… https://t.co/tKYmztGBxR about 4 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Preliminary plans to expand the Sydney Desalination Plant (SDP) are underway to ensure Sydney’s water supply is mai… https://t.co/sVMJ13d8zH about 4 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exploratory bore drilling is underway in Tamworth in a bid to extend the city’s long-term water supply amid a droug… https://t.co/XuVi0xhLvM about 4 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Central Coast Council (NSW) is seeking tenders for the manufacture, supply and delivery of pressure sewage system p… https://t.co/afbPRxIWMV about 4 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
August 27 - August 29
October 15 - October 16
October 23 - October 24
October 28 - October 31
November 7 - November 8