By Ehsan Farno and Nicky Eshtiaghi, Chemical and Environmental Engineering, School of Engineering, RMIT University Wastewater treatment is an...
Eliza Booth, , Features, Pipelines, Projects, Sewage Pumping Stations, Water & wastewater, 0
Spanning six years and five major projects, Unitywater’s $30 million upgrade of the greater Caloundra area’s sewerage network culminated...
Read the latest edition online
- A 72 hour water test has recently been completed on a bore near the Narromine Wetlands in New South Wales.… https://t.co/yAtg2PA0ni about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Katnook Gas Processing Facility in south-east South Australia is set to provide natural gas to the region again… https://t.co/AxcV5eUYoI 04:15:00 PM March 16, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A landholder in Dubbo has been fined, and investigations launched into a Hawkesbury landowner, following charges by… https://t.co/pDROqqEDd1 03:45:00 PM March 16, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A $35 million filtration upgrade for one South East Queensland’s most important water treatment plants is set to cr… https://t.co/NsfkMgQu2A 03:10:00 PM March 16, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Seven state-of-the-art vehicles with new Combined Aerial Pump Appliances have been supplied to the Queensland Fire… https://t.co/rm8dD1FNjR 02:40:00 PM March 16, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite