International pump manufacturer Caprari Pumps has entrusted Dowdens Pumping & Water Treatment with the sole Queensland distribution, installation and...
Michelle Goldsmith, , Company news, Instrumentation control & monitoring, Manufacturing, News, Oil & gas, Retail, Water & wastewater, 0
Emerson Process Management has opened a new manufacturing and service facility in Melbourne to serve the process industry in...
Read the latest edition online
- An upgrade to Murray Bridge’s wastewater network is now entering the final stages and is expected to commence opera… https://t.co/kfNGMVRizU about 18 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Queensland Government has announced changes to the 2020-21 Sunwater water sharing rules in order to maximise wa… https://t.co/tJIZcHankZ about 22 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A 72 hour water test has recently been completed on a bore near the Narromine Wetlands in New South Wales.… https://t.co/yAtg2PA0ni about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Katnook Gas Processing Facility in south-east South Australia is set to provide natural gas to the region again… https://t.co/AxcV5eUYoI 04:15:00 PM March 16, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A landholder in Dubbo has been fined, and investigations launched into a Hawkesbury landowner, following charges by… https://t.co/pDROqqEDd1 03:45:00 PM March 16, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite