by Randal Ferman, Vice President Ekwestrel Corp Minimum flow is a subject that many pump professionals will give a...
by David Cowan, Hydraulics Engineer, ITT Goulds Pumps; Simon Bradshaw, Director of API Product Development & Technology, ITT Goulds...
Read the latest issue online
Is more better? April 22, 2019
by Sean Richardson, Manager – Customer Services, WEG Australia Suppliers today...
Cost-effective pumping during drought April 22, 2019
Large areas of eastern Australia have been in drought for a long period of time,...
Not just motors: the high-reliability TECO MV510 variable speed drive range April 18, 2019
TECO Electric and Machinery is a market leader, well-known for producing high-qu...
FPT Industrial powers your business, no matter the location April 17, 2019
Whether you are operating in the alps or in a remote rural location, you can dep...
The bridge to predictive maintenance: Industry 4.0 April 16, 2019
Let’s talk. Do you want to increase the productivity of your existing plant? A...
- A comprehensive testing program of conventional large mixed flow pumps typically used on cotton irrigation farms ha… https://t.co/qlyuBGVnuX about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- An $8.1 million project to upgrade the water infrastructure in Dalwallinu in Western Australia has been completed,… https://t.co/Kr8A8xjh2n about 4 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Unsatisfied with producing only motors, TECO committed to the manufacture of motor drives over 20 years ago. In 201… https://t.co/eHqcHGbipq about 4 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Whether you are operating in the alps or in a remote rural location, you can depend on @FPTIndustrial to provide r… https://t.co/O3grJ5IAD9 about 5 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Let’s talk. Do you want to increase the productivity of your existing plant? Are you interested in knowing the hear… https://t.co/mtAakAUJ4C about 6 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite