Slurry pumps are a type of centrifugal or positive displacement pump that is electrically or hydraulically driven, and designed...
Deep in the centre of Western Australia lies one of the state’s largest single site undeveloped gold projects, the...
Australian Pump Industries, Tsurumi’s Australian distributors, is proactive in developing applications for slurry pumps. Tsurumi is now regarded as a...
Read the latest edition online
- The Beyondie Sulphate of Potash Project is over half-way to completion and tracking ahead of its updated schedule. … https://t.co/zpQiy757tp about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Production testing has recommenced at Reid’s Dome Gas Project in the Bowen Basin in Central Queensland, following t… https://t.co/dO6Sr5Zvs0 about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- TasWater’s largest water treatment plant upgrade is gaining momentum, with the next phase of works underway at the… https://t.co/GzyhdEFG7Z about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Western Australian Government will fast-track $38.9 million worth of water service upgrades in remote and town-… https://t.co/Xid9a8lujU about 6 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Western Australian Government has announced a $33 million water infrastructure investment to boost Broome's lon… https://t.co/4rKBFFBu3M about 6 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite