Slurry pumps are a type of centrifugal or positive displacement pump that is electrically or hydraulically driven, and designed...
Deep in the centre of Western Australia lies one of the state’s largest single site undeveloped gold projects, the...
Australian Pump Industries, Tsurumi’s Australian distributors, is proactive in developing applications for slurry pumps. Tsurumi is now regarded as a...
Read the latest edition online
An accurate phosphorus metering and storage system for feedstock fortification October 9, 2020
With Queensland experiencing drought conditions, the quantity and quality of ava...
Longer life verticals suitable for any pump October 5, 2020
Dimensional tolerances are small on vertical pumps, as pumps can be 0.2-0.5m in ...
The automatic recirculation check valve October 1, 2020
The valve is an inconspicuous element in the pump circuit. Yet – like a fuse i...
IndustriTech appointed as ABEL Australian distributor September 30, 2020
IndustriTech has been appointed as the newest Australian pump distributor for Ha...
Four methods for maintaining minimum flow conditions September 30, 2020
Most centrifugal pumps operate with a constant speed along a fixed curve, howeve...
- Toowoomba Regional Council is set to see a 30 per cent reduction in the cost of electricity with no change to servi… https://t.co/UW8cJX3NWM 10:57:02 AM September 17, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The NSW Government has placed the proposed LNG import terminal at Port Kembla on its Priority List to be fast-track… https://t.co/5cEBuflb0y 10:48:43 AM September 17, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WA is set to see another salt and potash project in Mardie, with BCI Minerals about to launch a fully underwritten… https://t.co/637zbHfPX6 09:54:35 AM September 17, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Fraser Coast Regional Council is commencing an overhaul of its sewerage infrastructure with work on two major p… https://t.co/CP4ue4nMA1 09:32:33 AM September 17, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Tasmanian Government has released the preferred design option for the $65.8 million Northern Midlands Irrigatio… https://t.co/GxJ4B143HK 05:11:32 PM September 14, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite