Pump Industry Australia’s (PIA) next technical meeting, hosted by Grundfos Pumps, will include presentations about pumping solutions standards, the PIA installation and commissioning course and the impact of suction conditions on centrifugal pump reliability.
Grundfos Pumps will host the technical meeting at its head office in Regency Park, South Australia on 2 August from 4.30–6.30pm.
The meeting will be chaired by PIA President, Ron Astall and include the following presentations:
- ‘Welcome to Grundfos’– Grundfos Pumps CEO, Steen Holm Jensen
- ‘Progress report on current PIA activities and Industry statistics’– PIA President, Ron Astall
- ‘Upholding standards around the pumping solutions provided, e.g. fire applications”– BKB Building Solutions General Manager, Scott Donoghue
- ‘A cameo of the PIA Installation and Commissioning course outlining key topics covered by the course and its significance to the Industry in addressing pump reliability’ – Executive Officer, PIA– Publications and Training, Alan Rowan
- ‘The impact of suction conditions on centrifugal pump reliability’ – PIA President, Ron Astall.
The aim of the presentations is to create stimulating discussion of key issues in the industry, as well as provide an opportunity for South Australian PIA members to network with local pump people.
The meeting will also be open to non–members who have an interest in the presentations, as either a user or specifier of pumping equipment.
The meeting will be followed by light refreshments and guests are required to register with PIA Secretary, Kevin Wilson at [email protected] if they wish to attend.
PIA Technical Meeting
Date: 2 August 2016
Location: Grundfos Pumps – 515, South road, Regency Park, Adelaide, SA, 5010
Time: 4.30 – 6.30pm
Note: Parking available on site.