Pump Industry Australia (PIA) has sent a letter to the Prime Minister and National Cabinet calling for the government...
admin, , Engineering, Features, Lubrication, Power Generation, Reliability, Technical, Vertical turbine pumps, 0
In a previous issue of Pump Industry, Heinz P. Bloch and Richard Smith looked at cost-saving opportunities for general...
Pumps Journalist, , Chemicals and plastics, Dosing and metering pumps, Features, Food processing, Lubrication, Manufacturing, Progressive cavity pumps, Pump handbook, Technical, Water & wastewater, 0
The PIA’s Australian Pump Technical Handbook is a cornerstone text for the Australian pump industry and, in our...
Read the latest edition online
- In the third part of our Pump School series on impeller trimming, we look at noise changes that can occur with impe… https://t.co/uzq5ej6ATE about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Dubbo Regional Council has conducted a six hour Step Test of the Riverbank Bore to explore if it’s potential to be… https://t.co/j7bxhikrvP about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New South Wales’ high-tech water metering telemetry system is now operational and ready for the next phase.… https://t.co/tHtiAg5ab7 about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here, Heinz P. Bloch, PE, Process Machinery Consulting looks at how oil mist lubrication is widely used for electri… https://t.co/sqtKdaFZaO about 1 day ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Toowoomba Regional Council is seeing positive results one year on from the opening of the Wivenhoe Pipeline, an… https://t.co/swWy49cXCM about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite