Future of Mining Australia 2020
March 23 - March 24
The third edition of the Future of Mining Australia conference takes place at the Sofitel Sydney Wentworth from 23-24 March 2020, covering a vast range of content spanning right across the entire mining lifecycle and focusing on the innovations and technologies driving the industry forward. Members are entitled to a 15% discount to tickets with promo code FMA15.
The even will bring together over 400 senior mining industry executives and attendees can expect:
Over 80 speakers representing mining companies; Mining, Equipment, Technology and Services companies (METS) companies; research organisations and associations dedicated to the future strategic direction of the industry
Two days of editorially curated content with topics including:
- Empowering women in Mining: Achieving the right mix of skills, ethnicity, gender and generations offering a plethora of benefits to help deal with the rapidly evolving challenges facing the industry
- Improving safety in tailing facilities: Exploring essential aspects covering key facets like maintaining integrity, tailing taskforce, governance and emergency preparedness and response
- METS – A Roadmap for unlocking future growth opportunities for Australia: Why do METS companies need to prioritise the right solutions to be internationally competitive? and what does the next generation digital infrastructure look like?
- Achieving operational excellence with Artificial Intelligence: Exploring the use of Machine Learning and Deep Learning in mine development
- The need for action in the industry around social licence: Where have companies turned insight into positive action and seen demonstrable improvements in relationships with communities?
- Exploration and the supply of critical minerals: Utilising modern technologies to identify new reserves deeper under cover