Armidale Regional Council has received $500,000 of funding from the NSW Government to assist with groundwater exploratory drilling. The...
Pumps Journalist, , Borehole pumps, News, Projects, Reliability, Spotlight, Sustainability, Water & wastewater, Water Efficiency, Wells, 0
Rural Fire Service aerial activities in the NSW’s Armidale region will now be able to access water from a...
Pumps Journalist, , Borehole pumps, News, Policy, Projects, Water & wastewater, Water Efficiency, Wells, 0
The Western Australian Government has announced it will partner with four rural local governments to help communities’ in dryland...
Read the latest edition online
- South East Water is undertaking a feasibility study to investigate the potential for the hinterland region in Victo… https://t.co/aTq6KJiUzE about 3 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Water Services Association of Australia and Standards Australia have been collaborating with a committee of ind… https://t.co/nPnXg0R0Rd about 5 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Two companies are being held to account by New South Wales’ Natural Resources Access Regulator for separate prosecu… https://t.co/I3hHufvUGl about 5 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- SA Water has signed five major framework agreements to deliver its four-year $1.6 billion capital program to improv… https://t.co/VzULricqtf 04:17:25 PM June 30, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Zoos SA and SA Water have partnered up to deliver millions of litres of water to the first eight new waterholes at… https://t.co/MYFAFnQKU2 03:59:39 PM June 30, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite