Recent rainfall across the Armidale region of NSW has come as welcome news for farmers and rural landowners, however...
Eliza Booth, , Bore pumps, News, Projects, Reliability, Spotlight, Sustainability, Water & wastewater, Water Efficiency, Wells, 0
Rural Fire Service aerial activities in the NSW’s Armidale region will now be able to access water from a...
Eliza Booth, , Bore pumps, News, Policy, Projects, Water & wastewater, Water Efficiency, Wells, 0
The Western Australian Government has announced it will partner with four rural local governments to help communities’ in dryland...
Read the latest edition online
- There are two essential elements that mines are dependent on to prevent operational and safety issues from arising:… https://t.co/Tj4QxFO02E about 27 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In this case study, a cotton farm in Moree replaced its old diesel guzzling irrigation system with a much more effi… https://t.co/E4REkmbS40 about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In November, the PIA council came together for its 16th Annual General Meeting at the Commonwealth Golf Club in Mel… https://t.co/TAm2icw2ns about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Cairns Regional Council in Queensland has awarded a $9 million contract to construct a new #sewage #pumping station… https://t.co/P4WK36tYVI about 2 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The $5 million #Heathcote #Sewer Scheme Project has been completed – including the construction of a sewer #pump st… https://t.co/NcVIypjxTC about 3 days ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite