The Pump Industry Association of Australia (PIA) is on the hunt for an experienced and organised individual to fill the role of secretary/treasurer.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the long-established PIA and work with the councillors to provide benefits for all members.
- Working closely with Council to help grow the PIA membership and remain relevant to members
- Corresponding with members for enquiries, promotions and events
- Liaising with Monkey Media for inclusions in Pump Industry Magazine
- Managing sales and invoicing for book sales and events – including accounts receivable and payable
- Dealing with auditors for FY
- Liaising with the web designers to keep the website current
- Organising council meetings and taking meeting notes
Expected to work 8–12 hours per week
More details on application
Please apply to [email protected]