Australian Zirconia Ltd (NSW) is seeking tenders for electrical and instrumentation works at the acid plant of the Dubbo Zirconia Project.
The scope of work for this project includes:
- 11 kV switchboards/motor control centres;
- 415 V motor control centres;
- lighting and small power distribution boards;
- area welding outlets and small power outlets;
- fire alarm system;
- 48 V DC battery chargers for 11 kV switchgear trip and close;
- local motor control stations;
- cable ladder and conduit;
- electrical earthing grids including instrument earthing.
Further information on this tender may be found on the Dubbo Zirconia Project Gateway.
Submissions close Saturday 1 November 2014.