The Western Australian Government (WA) is seeking tenders for the provision of planned maintenance for mechanical heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) services in the Albany, Bunbury and Narrogin areas.
Typical Mechanical equipment/systems requiring routine servicing include:
- Air conditioning systems including but not limited to chilled and heating water systems
- All air & air–water systems
- Package direct expansion (DX) systems
- DX split systems
- Variable refrigerant volume/flow systems
- Ventilation systems
- Kitchen exhaust systems
- Evaporative cooling systems
- Gas heating systems
- Natural ventilation systems
- Control systems including pneumatic systems and direct digital control systems
- Building management systems and proprietary control systems
- Water treatment systems (HVAC Systems).
Submissions to tender close 4 September 2019.