The Victorian Department of State Development, Business and Innovation is currently expressions of interest from suitably qualified, licensed and experienced contractors for project management services for hydrogeological drilling and associated testing. The project management contractor will manage all aspects of the drilling projects as outlined below, from Planning (Stage 1) and Procurement (Stage 2) to Contract Management (Stage 3), to agreed technical specifications, timeframes, budgets and agreed health and safety, environmental, community and stakeholder requirements.
Investigation boreholes will be required at up to four sites for the following indicative types of works:
– Drilling and installation of one groundwater extraction bore at each site up to approximately 1500 metres deep suitable for groundwater pumping test(s);
– Possible packer testing of the bore(s) at various depth intervals;
– Core samples at specific stratigraphic intervals;
– Laboratory testing of core samples;
– Wireline geophysical logging;
– In situ and ex situ geomechanical tests;
– Purging and development of bore(s); and
– Groundwater pumping test(s) from the bore(s).
Submissions close: 2:00 PM Melbourne time, Thursday the 17th of April, 2014.
For further information or application details see the tender webpage.