The Board of the Australian Petroleum Production & Exploration Association (APPEA) has announced the election of a new Chairman and Vice Chairman following it’s Annual General Meeting in Perth on 13 November 2019.
Chief Executive of Santos, Kevin Gallagher, was elected as Chairman and Ian Davies, Managing Director of Senex Energy, was elected as Vice Chairman.
Mr Gallagher has joined APPEA’s Board for the first time while Mr Davies has previously been an APPEA Board Director.
Outgoing Chair, Zoe Yujnovich, congratulated the new Chairman and Vice Chairman. Ms Yujnovich, who will start a new role leading Shell’s global conventional oil and gas assets based in the Hague, served two years as Chairman.
“I am delighted about the Board’s new leadership appointments. I have no doubt Mr Gallagher and Mr Davies will be highly successful in leading APPEA into the future following the new strategic direction of the association,” Ms Yujnovich said.
Mr Gallagher said he was honoured to be elected as APPEA’s Chair.
Following the AGM election, the Association’s Directors include:
- Kevin Gallagher (Chairman), Santos
- Ian Davies (Vice Chairman), Senex Energy
- Frank Calabria, Origin Energy
- Kate Callaghan, Chevron Australia
- Ernie Delfos, Eni Australia
- Nathan Fay, ExxonMobil Australia
- Emil Ismayilov, BP Developments Australia
- Matt Kay, Beach Energy
- Bruce Lake, Vermilion Oil & Gas Australia
- David Maxwell, Cooper Energy
- Tor McCaul, Comet Ridge
- Nicholas McKenna, ConocoPhillips Australia
- Tony Nunan, Shell Australia
- Meg O’Neill, Woodside Energy
- Graham Salmond, BHP Petroleum
- Eric Streitberg, Buru Energy