Orange City Council in New South Wales can now pump water from the Macquarie Pipeline more often, in a...
Eliza Booth, , Contracts and tenders awarded, News, Projects, Reliability, Spotlight, Sustainability, Water & wastewater, Water Efficiency, 0
The Upper Hunter Shire Council in NSW is another step closer to bringing town water to local villages after...
Read the latest edition online
- Emergency water supply works are well underway in several rural NSW communities in the state’s north, in an effort… https://t.co/wZEPZAOEU7 about 17 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Dewatering and relocation of pump infrastructure are among works taking place to reinstate the Dunkeld Arboretum Da… https://t.co/Mv5zmr0Anw about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Five solar installations are set to power almost half of the energy needs of four of Central Highlands Water’s wate… https://t.co/Gtnw8aQaVr about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Water security plans for southern inland Queensland have been boosted with a $6 million funding advance for Granite… https://t.co/uvJDCLRxRQ about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- AGL and Hillgrove Resources have confirmed it will not proceed with a proposed pumped hydro energy storage (PHES) p… https://t.co/Etu3FzhIXz about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite