The new Lowara Smart Pump range is designed to “plug and play” and is all about the right combination of motor, variable speed drive and pump — featuring an integrated, intelligent pumping system with an electronically driven, permanent magnet motor.
With an embedded electronic drive dubbed the “e-SM”, the Smart Pump range already meets the 2020 performance standards expected to be implemented by the EU, with its “ultra-premium” IE5 motor and a power drive system of IES2 (highest efficiency class). This equates to up to a 50 per cent savings in operating cost when compared to a similar standard non-VSD pump.
The new series is also easy to install and commission in both new and retrofit applications, and is flexible, precise and more compact than ever. With a reduced footprint of up to 14 per cent the Smart Pump range is better suited to small spaces, and has the capacity to handle extreme environmental temperatures from as low as -20°C and up to +50°C.
The e-SM drive can operate up to three pumps at once with no need for an external control panel. It also features state-of-the-art technology to optimise performance, communicate with other building systems, reduce energy usage and dramatically decrease operational costs.
- 14 per cent smaller in size
- Already meets 2020 directives today
- Built-in Harmonic Filters
- Built-in Electromagnetic Filters
- Intuitive interface and integrated control panel
- Low operating costs
- Easy to install
- Reduced mechanical stress and wear
- Voltage: 208 to 240V
- Power: up to 1.5kW
- Multi-pump capability: up to three units
- Power supply: single phase 50/60 Hz
- Comms: BACnet and Modbus standard in single pumps
- IES2 package with IE5 motors
- Enclosure rate: IP55
- Ambient temperature: -20°C/+50°C full power
- EMC: C1-category compliant with EN 61800-3 for residential environment
- Harmonics: compliant with IEC/EN 61000-3-2
- 304 stainless steel casing
- 304 stainless steel impellers
- 304 stainless steel diffusers
- Sic/Sic mechanical seal
- Light industrial
- Water supply systems
- Water treatment plants
- Irrigation systems
- Booster systems
- e-HME – horizontal multistage
- e-SVE – vertical multistage