On Wednesday the 26th of March, the PIA will be holding a breakfast and technical presentation in Melbourne with special guest speaker, Mr Bernhard Wittmer, Director Global Business Development, KSB.
The event will take place at the Carlton Football Club at Princess Park in Melbourne, and run from 7.30 to 9.30 am. A full breakfast is provided.
KSB FluidFuture: A systematic way to maximise the energy efficiency of pumping systems
- Every 4th or 5th motor drives a pump
- A systematic way to maximise the energy efficiency of pumping systems
- System analysis
- Cost-efficient pump selection by means of a selection program
- Matching the impeller to the operating point
- Demand-driven operation
- High efficiency motors and improving energy balance
- Case study
Cost: $40 per head
Book early as places are limited.