Byron Shire Council (NSW) is seeking tenders for the construction of sewer pump station SPS5012.
- Demolition of existing structures associated with the existing pump station
- Conversion of the existing wet well into an inlet collection manhole
- Excavation for the pump well structure, pits, pipework, including support works and maintenance of the excavations
- Forming and pouring of concrete pump well structure, valve pit, and switchboard under slab, including covers and cast-in pipework
- Epoxy lining of the new wet well and the collector manhole
- Supply, install, and commission pump station instrumentation and all electrical equipment for the control of pumps
- Supply, installation, testing and commissioning of 2 no. duty/standby submersible pumps
- Supply, assembly, installation, hydrotesting and commissioning of all new pipework inclusive of all valves, fittings, thrust and anchor blocks
Submissions to tender close 25 November 2016.