Western Water (VIC) is seeking tenders for the manufacture, construction, testing and commissioning of the Riddells Creek and Hopetoun Park Sewer Pump Station Upgrades.
Three sewage pump stations (Hamilton St SPS, Sutherlands Road SPS and Webb Court SPS) are to be upgraded.
The works include:
- Underground emergency storage reservoirs, concrete ballast and interconnecting pipework
- Maintenance holes and interconnecting pipework
- Replacement of existing discharge valves, pipes and fittings
- New pumps and wet well (Webb Court SPS only)
- Decommissioning and demolition of existing wet well (Webb Court SPS only)
- Minor roadworks (gravel finish)
- Electrical works and instrumentation
- PLC hardware and software
- Telemetry, SCADA and communications
Submissions to tender close 5 August 2019.